Kayden assembles most products on receipt of order.
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
- Serial Communication Adaptor: RS232 to RS485
- RS-232 side:
- Connector: DB-9 female
- Passes through pins 3 (TD) and 2 (RD)
- Pins 7 (RTS) and 8 (CTS) are tied together
- Pins 4 (DTR), 6 (DSR) and 1 (CD) are tied together
- RS-485 side:
- Connector: 4-pin terminal block
- Half-duplex two-Wire operation only
- Automatic control circuit enables driver only when transmitting
- Receiver is disabled when transmitting to prevent echo back to RS-232 device
- Can transmit up to 4000 feet at 19200 baud.
- Power Requirements: at least two RS-232 handshake lines, derives power from hosts serial port
- RS-232/485 Converter for Modbus Protocol
- SCA power from host serial port.